Our Home to School Transport Policy provides information on entitlement including answers to the following questions:
- Does my child qualify for home-to-school transport?
- What if I choose a school that is not my nearest or designated school?
- What if I move house during my child's schooling?
- What about single sex and faith schools?
- What if my child has special educational needs? Will he/she receive free transport?
See also Post 16 Transport Policy
In cases where an application for free transport and assistance is refused, parents may pursue a complaint.
Our appeals process can be viewed below:
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct lays out the standards of behaviour expected on Home to School Transport of which all parents/carers/guardians and students should be aware.
This includes what to do if Home to School Transport does not arrive for any reason, and if students are refused travel.