Search for courses and book online.
Please note: if you are booking onto a Make Time For You course please omit the + from the course code when searching or booking.
The course search facility will only show courses with places available.
If you are unable to find the course you are looking for, please telephone our customer service centre on 0300 126 1000 so we can help you find an alternative course or add you to the waiting list.
You can download the full brochure below:
- Course information sheets can be found on this website under the course you have chosen or you can call us on 0300 126 1000 and we will send you a copy.
- Our courses are available to adults aged 19 or over.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information in the brochure.
- Fees and availability of courses or services advertised will be confirmed when you enrol.
- The Adult Learning Service reserves the right to change any fee, course or service described.
- Unless specified, our courses are not certificated.
Book your course
Need help deciding?
Improve your mental health and wellbeing - Learn2b
If you, or somebody you know, has experienced mental health distress in any form we are pleased to offer you a range of courses that you may find beneficial.
- For more information see the Learn2b page
Can't find a course?
If you can't find what you would like to learn or can't find a course in your area, please let us know. We may be able to put on a course for you, or may already be working with partners in your area.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org