New Northamptonshire Country Parks website – coming soon!
We are excited to announce that we are currently working on a new and improved Northamptonshire Country Parks website.
The changes include a completely new logo, branding, colours and navigation. The new website is designed to enhance user experience and be more user friendly. The new look will be launched in October 2016.
Our newest Country Park with stunning views over Pitsford Reservoir.
Developed with Millennium Commission funding, the park is a national showpiece for accessible countryside – providing access for all irrespective of physical or mental ability and social or cultural background.
When is it open and is there any cost?
- All country parks are open all day, every day
- Free admission
- Free WiFi
- 7:00am to 7:00pm daily
- Please note refurbished toilets are now open.
- Changing Places toilet also available
About the park
Map and directions
Printable walks map
- By car - Follow brown and white signs. Located off A508 roundabout near Brixworth village.
- By bus - A regular bus service stops on the A508 roundabout, approx half a mile from the park entrance.
- By cycle - Three quarters of a mile from Sustrans National Cycle Network Route 6 (Brampton Valley Way).
- Postal address - Brixworth Country Park, Northampton Road, Brixworth NN6 9DG
For more information