Our newest Country Park with stunning views over Pitsford Reservoir.
Developed with Millennium Commission funding, the park is a national showpiece for accessible countryside – providing access for all irrespective of physical or mental ability and social or cultural background.
When is it open and is there any cost?
- All country parks are open all day, every day
- Free admission
- 7:00am to 7:00pm daily
- Please note refurbished toilets are now open.
- Changing Places toilet also available
About the park
Map and directions
Printable walks map
- By car - Follow brown and white signs. Located off A508 roundabout near Brixworth village.
- By bus - A regular bus service stops on the A508 roundabout, approx half a mile from the park entrance.
- By cycle - Three quarters of a mile from Sustrans National Cycle Network Route 6 (Brampton Valley Way).
- Postal address - Brixworth Country Park, Northampton Road, Brixworth NN6 9DG
For more information