Located in the heart of the Nene Valley, 15 hectares of lakes, riverbank and meadows to explore, close to the historic market town of Oundle. With three way marked waterside trails, numerous picnic spots, a wealth of wildlife and facilities, Barnwell Country Park is a great place for a family day out.
When is it open and is there any cost?
- All country parks are open all day, every day
- Free admission
- Parking - £2.60 (pay and display)
- Car park open all day, every day
- Annual parking permits available
- Blue badge holder parking areas situated near to accessible toilets (pay and display charge applies)
About the park
Printable walks map
- By car - Follow brown and white signs off A605 Oundle bypass.
- By bus - Regular bus services to / from Oundle town centre. Bus Stop approx quarter of a mile from the park.
- Postal address - Barnwell Country Park, Barnwell Road, Oundle PE8 5PB
Friends of Barnwell Country Park
Become a Friend of Barnwell Country Park - visit their website.
For more information