Renew your books online
You can renew your books online using our library catalogue.
Tel: 0300 126 1000
Library Manager: Jill Barber
9 spaces plus 2 spaces for disabled drivers available at the library (parking is shared with the community centre).
This library is wheelchair accessible.
This library is currently closed.
10:00am - 6:00pm
Closures for public holidays
All libraries will be closed for the following public holidays:
- Monday 31 August 2015
- Friday 25 December 2015
- Saturday 26 December 2015
- Sunday 27 December 2015
- Monday 28 December 2015
- Friday 1 January 2016
Services and facilities
- Parents and carers collection
- Disabled car parking spaces
- Handheld magnifier
- Hearing loop
Fax and Photocopiers
- Laminating Service available A3 (3.00) & A4 (1.50)
Help, Information and Advice Services
- Change! zone
- Dementia collection: books to support those living with, or affected by, dementia
- Developmental checks with Health Visitor, Thursday afternoons (by appointment only)
- Drop-in Health Visitor Clinic for Baby weigh-in every Thursday morning 10am to 12noon
Toilets and Nappy Changing Facilities
- Nappy changing facilities