Renew your books online
You can renew your books online using our library catalogue.
Tel: 0300 126 1000
Library Manager: Jill Barber
9 spaces plus 2 spaces for disabled drivers available at the library (parking is shared with the community centre).
This library is wheelchair accessible.
This library is currently closed.
10:00am - 6:00pm
Closures for public holidays
All libraries, including Mobiles, will be closed for the following public holidays:
- Monday 30 May 2016
- Monday 29 August 2016
- Sunday 25 December 2016
- Monday 26 December 2016
- Tuesday 27 December 2016
- Sunday 1 January 2017
- Monday 2 January 2017
Services and facilities
- Parents and carers collection
- Disabled car parking spaces
- Handheld magnifier
- Hearing loop
Fax and Photocopiers
- Laminating Service available A3 (3.00) & A4 (1.50)
Help, Information and Advice Services
- Change! zone
- Dementia collection: books to support those living with, or affected by, dementia
- Developmental checks with Health Visitor, Thursday afternoons (by appointment only)
- Drop-in Health Visitor Clinic for Baby weigh-in every Thursday morning 10am to 12noon
Toilets and Nappy Changing Facilities
- Nappy changing facilities