Renew your books online
You can renew your books online using our library catalogue.
20 Million Words
Get reading during June to contribute to the county's total of 20 Million Words.
Tel: 0300 126 1000
Library Manager: Jill Barber
9 spaces plus 2 spaces for disabled drivers available at the library (parking is shared with the community centre).
This library is wheelchair accessible.
This library is scheduled to be open for the next 1 hours 11 minutes.
10:00am - 6:00pm
Closures for public holidays
All libraries, including Mobiles, will be closed for the following public holidays:
- Monday 29 August 2016
- Sunday 25 December 2016
- Monday 26 December 2016
- Tuesday 27 December 2016
- Sunday 1 January 2017
- Monday 2 January 2017
Services and facilities
- Parents and carers collection
- Disabled car parking spaces
- Handheld magnifier
- Hearing loop
Fax and Photocopiers
- Laminating Service available A3 (3.00) & A4 (1.50)
Help, Information and Advice Services
- Change! zone
- Dementia collection: books to support those living with, or affected by, dementia
- Developmental checks with Health Visitor, Thursday afternoons (by appointment only)
- Drop-in Health Visitor Clinic for Baby weigh-in every Thursday morning 10am to 12noon
Toilets and Nappy Changing Facilities
- Nappy changing facilities