Page last updated 29 November 2012
Dropped Kerb 

Apply for a dropped kerb

We are responsible for regulating the placement and construction of dropped kerbs (otherwise known as vehicular access) within the public highway.

How to apply

It is essential that you have read the guidance notes provided below for information on potential costs involved and also conditions which may have a bearing on your eligibility.

If you feel that you are eligible based on the information within the guidance notes you can either apply online or you can print off the application form and return it to the address on the document.


Please note: There are conditions and limitations in place but some of these can be relaxed if a resident of the property is the holder of a valid disabled Blue Badge.

Bookmark with: