Page last updated 22 December 2014
A travellers camp 

Gypsies and Travellers

The Countywide Traveller Unit (CTU) deals with unauthorised encampments and Traveller related issues.

How do I report unauthorised encampments?

All unauthorised encampments should be reported to the Countywide Traveller Unit on 01604 366234 or

Further information

Please see our frequently asked questions for further information on the CTU and how we can help.

You can also download these information leaflets providing advice and guidance.

Bookmark with: