Northamptonshire County Council Elections 2013
Visit our Election 2013 microsite to see the results in full.
Notice of election
Notice of Election Agent's Names and Offices
Northamptonshire Electoral Review
In October 2011, the Local Government Boundary Commission for England (LGBCE) began a review of the electoral divisions that make up Northamptonshire County Council.
Northamptonshire County Council Elections 2009
- Conservatives retained overall control of Northamptonshire County Council.
- Total votes cast 188,612.
- The overall turnout for the County Council elections was 37.5%.
- Conservatives have 56 seats, Liberal Democrats have 9 seats, Labour have 6 seats and Independents have 2 seats.
- Overall swing to Conservatives: 5.5%.
See the full results of the county council Election Results 2009.
Details of previous election results are available on our old site.