Search for courses
Browse the new brochure
- Summer term begins 15th April 2013. If you have enrolled on a course, you should have received all your information by this date.
- Course information sheets can be found on this website under the course you have chosen or you can call us on 01604 367119 and we will send you a copy.
- Our courses are available to adults aged 19 or over.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information in the brochure.
- Fees and availability of courses or services advertised will be confirmed when you enrol.
- The Adult Learning Service reserves the right to change any fee, course or service described.
- Unless specified, our courses are not certificated.
Book your course
Need help deciding?
Improve your mental health and wellbeing - Learn2b
If you, or somebody you know, has experienced mental health distress in any form we are pleased to offer you a range of courses that you may find beneficial.
Call 01604 367119 and ask for a member of the Learn2b enrolment team or email on email@example.com.
Please note that these courses are ideal for anyone who has experienced periods of mental distress, either now or in the past, and is able to self refer as well as anyone that is referred via the NHS, CPN, GPs, Social Workers etc.
Can't find a course?
If you can't find what you would like to learn or can't find a course in your area, please let us know. We may be able to put on a course for you, or may already be working with partners in your area.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org