We are committed to extending learning opportunities and facilities to all members of the community.
If you have a disability or difficulty such as:
- blindness or visual impairment
- deafness or hearing impairment
- disability affecting mobility
- other physical disability
- mental health issues
- dyslexia or other specific learning difficulty
- general learning difficulties
We will do our best to support you and make your learning experience a positive one.
When you enrol, please ask to be put in touch with the Learner Support Administrator, so we can find out how best to support your particular needs.
We aim to offer an inclusive service. If you have concerns about dyslexia and how it might affect your learning with us, please call 0300 126 1000 and ask for Lynne Gee for an informal chat about your concerns. We want you to get the most out of your course and will aim to support your learning.