Situated in the heart of the Rockingham Forest, the park offers access to fantastic woodlands, meadows, thickets, marshes and ponds to explore.
When is it open and is there any cost?
- All country parks are open all day, every day
- Free admission
- £3.00 daily from 25 March until 31 August
- £2.70 at all other times
- Car park open all day, every day
- Annual car parking permits available
- Blue badge holder parking available near to accessible toilets
- Motorhomes may pay and display during day time, no overnight parking
- Skylark Cafe
- Open 10:00am to 4:45pm daily March to October
- Open 11:00am to 3:00pm weekdays November to February
- Open 10:30am to 4:00pm weekends November to February
- Skylark Cafe Menu (PDF format 174KB)
- Open 8:30pm to 5:30pm daily (except Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
About the park
Map and directions
Printable walks map
- By car - Follow brown and white signs off A6116 - Brigstock bypass.
- By bus - There are regular bus services to / from Brigstock village, which is approx. quarter of a mile from the park entrance.
- By cycle - There is a designated cycle route from Corby to Brigstock village and the Country Park.
- Postal address - Fermyn Woods Country Park, Lyveden Road, Brigstock, Kettering NN14 3HS