This former ironstone quarry has a wonderful children's play area as well as a network of long and short trails through 83 hectares of mixed woodland. The park is home to the Quarryman's Rest Cafe, Jungle Parc UK and the Irchester Narrow Gauge Railway museum.
Jungle Parc high ropes adventure course
Enjoy lots of amazing activities as you glide through the trees on rope bridges, zip lines and cargo nets.
Open Wednesday to Sunday inclusive from April to October and daily during school holidays.
When is the country park open and is there any cost?
- All country parks are open all day, every day
- Free admission
- Parking - £2.60 (pay and display)
About the park
Map and directions
Printable walks map
- By car - Follow brown and white signs. Main entrance is on Gipsy lane (B570) off the A509 between Wellingborough and Wollaston.
- By bus - A regular bus service stops opposite the park's main entrance on B570.
- By cycle - Designated cycle route from Wellingborough.
- Postal address - Irchester Country Park, Gipsy Lane, Little Irchester, Wellingborough NN29 7DL