Northamptonshire County Council

Page last updated 02 February 2017

Problem not listed

Street Lighting

Below is a list of Highway problems that you may wish to report that are not under the responsibility of Northamptonshire County Council. You can report these problems to your local Borough or District Council:

  • Abandoned vehicles – please report these through the ELVIS Scheme (End of Life Vehicle Impound Scheme)
  • Dead Animals
  • Dog Barking/Fouling
  • Dog Lost or Found/Neglected
  • Fly posting
  • Fly tipping
  • Glass
  • Graffiti
  • Leaves
  • Litter
  • Needles

Bookmark with:

© 2018 Northamptonshire County Council