Request help and support - Coronavirus

If you have been asked to self-isolate, you can request support from us.

Request practical support

Can I request help?

You can request help if you, or someone you live with, is self-isolating:

  • After a positive test result
  • After international travel

What help can I request?

You can ask us for help with:

  • shopping or accessing food and essentials
  • general support with loneliness
  • help to get online
  • posting mail
  • prescription medication collection

We will connect you with a local volunteer who can support you while you are at home.

How do I request support?

In North Northamptonshire (Corby, East Northants, Kettering or Wellingborough), call 0300 126 3000 or for non-urgent enquiries or you are unable to speak on the phone, please contact North Northamptonshire.

In West Northamptonshire (Daventry, Northampton or South Northants), call 0300 126 7000 or for non-urgent enquiries or you are unable to speak on the phone, please contact West Northamptonshire.

Alternatively, you can also request support online.

Self-isolation support pack

Public Health Northamptonshire have created a self-Isolation support pack to help you through your self-isolation period.

The pack includes information on getting support if you need help with food shopping, medication collection or caring for your pets as well as advice and suggestions on how to manage your wellbeing during your isolation period.

View the self-isolation support pack


If you have do not have a support network, and feel lonely and anxious, contact us and someone from one of our teams will give you a call back.

Our adult social services staff will also contact vulnerable people and follow up where we have concerns about someone.