Information on our specialist dementia wellbeing hub where you will find practical, emotional and social support.
How we can help you to live independently at home with dementia
At Olympus Care Services, we have specially trained carers to work with you and your family to develop a personalised support programme which is tailored to you. As your circumstances change we can adapt to make sure that the help you receive changes too, meaning that you keep getting the care and support you need, when you need it.
How we could help
- arranging your home environment to make sure you live safely
- supporting your personal care
- managing, ordering and helping you to take your medications
- organising and attending medical appointments with you
- working with your advocate to manage your personal finances, such as banking and paying bills
- helping you to keep in touch with your friends and continue with your hobbies
Wellbeing Centres (providing care from 9am to 4pm)
Specialist dementia wellbeing hub
The West Glebe Centre in Corby, is led by professional and highly skilled dementia care teams who are dedicated to providing an enjoyable and stimulating place for people living with dementia.
You will find a caring team to support you with:
- personal care – there are fully accessible bathing facilities, showers and toilets
- healthy eating – you can enjoy a nutritious, freshly prepared lunch each time you visit
- gentle therapies such as stimulation therapy and pet therapy
- enjoyable, individual and group activities such as gentle exercises
- gardening in the safe and secure outside area
- onsite hairdressing, chiropody and nail therapy
To access this service please contact West Glebe Day Centre, Corby on 01536 263434