Contact special educational needs and disability service

Contact the Education, Health and Care Team

School locality area

​Email address

​Daventry and South
Kettering and Corby
​Wellingborough and East Northants

Tell us about a change of address

If you are moving home, please let us know your new address. This may affect your transport arrangements and we will need to review this as soon as possible. You will also need to let your son or daughter’s school know your new address

Change of home address

Contact the SEND Support Service

North Northamptonshire (Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, East Northants)

West Northamptonshire (Daventry, Northampton, South Northants)

Visual Impairment and Hearing Impairment

General enquiries about SEND

For all general enquiries about special educational needs or disability please contact our Customer Service Centre:

Tel. 0300 126 1000