The Daventry Volunteer Centre covers all aspects of volunteering, including:
- Recruiting volunteers for local charities and not-for-profit organisations.
- Delivering direct services through projects to meet local needs.
- Offering capacity building support to local voluntary and community organisations.
- Working in partnership with the local authorities and other agencies in order to share resources and deliver better services.
- Hosting the Daventry Voluntary & Community Sector Forum, which brings together local organisations and agencies to network, share information, deliver training, and develop collaborative working.
Appointments can be made outside of opening times by prior arrangement.
The Daventry Volunteer Centre is a registered charity (no. 802879).