The Council for Disabled Children (CDC) is the umbrella body for the disabled children's sector in England. It brings together over 200 voluntary and community organisations (and an active network of practitioners) to champion the rights of children and young people aged 0-25 with SEND. Registered charity no. 952717.
Coronavirus (Spring 2020)
Help and Support
- official government advice
- resources from DCP organisations
- resources relating to particular conditions
- regional specific resources
- helplines and other sources of advice and guidance
Email CDCquestions@ncb.org.uk to ask questions about how the coronavirus will impact on children and young people with SEND. They can also answer questions relating to the impact on families, the education sector, the health sector, the social care sector, the voluntary sector, and the community sector.