Type of service:
Advice And Information
17 Earl Street, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN1 3AU
Northamptonshire Parent Infant Partnership (NorPIP) is a therapy charity supporting parents to be and parents (with children aged under two years) to form stable relationships. They work with mums and dads who suffer from anxiety, depression, postnatal depression, perinatal psychosis, and other issues like domestic violence to help them establish great relationships with their children to get them off to the best start in life.
NorPIP provides a safe, confidential space to speak to a parent-infant therapist who's qualified and experienced in helping parents work through difficult feelings and find their love for their babies.
NorPIP can help parents:
- If they're suffering from low mood, low esteem, or confidence issues in parenting.
- If they're struggling to find what feels like the 'right' love for their baby.
- To recover from postnatal depression or perinatal psychosis.
- If they look around at other happy parents and wonder why they can't be happy too.
- To recover from a challenging birth.
- Adjust to life with twins or triplets or multiple births.
- To recover from the impact of domestic violence on their life (and that of their baby).
- If they find the responsibility of parenting overwhelming.
- Who are aged under 21 (where a professional recommends the family has help to learn how to cope with the everyday demands of family life).
NorPIP is a registered charity (no. 1144189).
Contact provider for cost details
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: