The Community Law Service provides comprehensive advice and representation in welfare benefits, energy efficiency, employment law, debt, housing and immigration.
This service is free, independent and confidential. Community Law can offer specialist advice and assistance with any benefits, debts, housing, immigration and energy advice.
This service includes home visits, appointments at community venues and in Community Law offices in Northampton, Wellingborough and Rushden.
- Housing Advice - advice, casework and representation
- Debt Advice - advice, casework and representation
- Welfare Benefit Advice - advice and casework
- Energy Advice - energy efficiency and income maximisation advice
- Immigration Advice - family reunion, European worker rights, entry clearance applications.
The Community Law Service (Northampton and County) is a registered charity (no. 1128718).