AbilityNet helps people of any age and with any disability to use technology to achieve their goals at home, at work and in education. They provide specialist advice services, free information resources and are helping to build a more accessible digital world. If you qualify for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) you will require a Needs Assessment, which AbilityNet can provide.
AbilityNet also provide a variety of resources, which include:
- Factsheets - how to adapt your tech
- Webinars - a library of recording
- MyComputer Myway - making your device easier to use
- Digital accessibility resources - make sure your apps and websites are accessible
- Workplace adjustments - free tool
Registered charity no. 1067673.