The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) connects people to universities, post-university studies, teacher training, apprenticeships, and internships.
You can use the website to apply to universities and post-16 providers, find information about your options post-16, choosing a subject, fees, your personal statement, interviews and auditions, completing your application, preparing for studies and more.
Advice for Students with Disabilities
UCAS advise that students with disabilities should talk to course providers about their needs. Find out:
- Does the support available meet your individual needs?
- How does the course provider currently support other students with a similar impairment?
- Can anyone help with applications for Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs)?
- Will you need to provide proof of your disability; if so, what is required?
- If you find it hard to talk to the course provider, can you nominate someone else on your behalf?
Please note: You can contact UCAS by text relay by prefixing the appropriate number with 18001.
UCAS Progress is a search and application portal for post-16 options.
UCAS Undergraduate is a search and application portal for undergraduate options.
Phone: 0371 468 0468
UCAS Teacher Training
UCAS Teacher Training is a search portal for teacher training programmes.
Phone: 0371 468 0469
UCAS Conservatoires is a search and application portal for performance-based music, dance, drama, and musical theatre courses (at undergraduate and postgraduate level).
Phone: 0371 468 0470
UCAS Postgraduate provides information about postgraduate options.
Phone: 0371 334 4447