Type of service:
Advice And Information
12 Simpson Court, 11 South Avenue, Clydebank Business Park, Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire G81 2NR
The Turner Syndrome Support Society (TSSS) is a national charity that cares for the needs of those with Turner Syndrome throughout the UK.
Aims and Objectives:
- The TSSS offers support, advice, and information to women and girls with Turner Syndrome and their families.
- The Society enjoys strong relationships with relevant specialists to promote a good basis for education and management of Turner Syndrome.
- Communication with other support groups (both domestic and international) is important, and offers the opportunity for an exchange of ideas to help develop awareness and greater understanding of Turner Syndrome worldwide.
- The society holds an annual conference and a number of open days every year.
Members of the Society:
- Receive regular copies of a TSSS newsletter.
- Have access to a membership network for social contact with others who share the same interest and concerns throughout the UK.
- Can attend an annual conference and a number of open days around the country.
- Get the opportunity to form lasting friendships, especially amongst the teenagers with TS.
- Get access to information about TS and friendly advice.
The Turner Syndrome Support Society is a registered charity (no. 1080507).
Contact provider for cost details
- Any Age
- Gender - Female Only
Last updated on: