BIBIC is a national charity and exists to maximise the potential of children and young people with conditions affecting their social, communication, sensory, motor and learning abilities.
BIBIC see children and young people from across the country from age 6 months to 25 years old with or without a diagnosis, experiencing a variety of difficulties and symptoms. Children and young people do not require a referral to come to BIBIC for help.
BIBIC support developmental difficulties, learning disabilities, special educational needs (SEN) and genetic conditions. They help many children and young people with:
- Brain injuries
- Cerebral palsy
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Global developmental delay (GDD)
- Down syndrome
- Sensory processing difficulties
The cost of the BIBIC programme is subsidised by their fundraising activities and the generosity of the public. Fundraising, donations and supporters cover 67% of the total cost to BIBIC.
- Initial assessment (duration of two days) – £600
- Reassessment (duration of two days) – £600
Please contact the Family Services Team to discuss payment options or queries on 01458 253344.
BIBIC's team of developmental therapists provide assessments and design tailored therapy programmes for every child and family to help:
- Children and young people manage their difficulties and to cope better in the world around them.
- Parents and carers understand their child’s behaviour and needs.
- Teachers support struggling children emotionally and educationally.
BIBIC's other services include:
If you think BIBIC might be able to help, please complete their Enquire About Your Child form.
The British Institute for Brain Injured Children (BIBIC) is a registered charity (no. 3217418).