Turn2us is a national charity that provides practical help to people who are struggling financially. Anyone can be one missed pay-cheque, illness, or bereavement away from a real financial crisis, which is why Turn2us helps people find the support they need to get back on track.
- Ill, injured, or Disabled - If you are ill, injured or have a disability, there may be benefits, grants or other financial support available to you.
- Carers - If you are a carer for someone who has an illness or disability, there may be benefits, grants or other financial support available to you.
- Benefits Calculator - Check which means-tested benefits you may be entitled to, including tax credits.
- Grants Search - Look for funds that might be able to give you a grant and/or other types of help.
- Turn2us Funds - Read about Turn2us direct grant funds, including the Elizabeth Finn Fund and Edinburgh Trust.
- Struggling with Energy and Water Bills - Find out what benefits, grants and other schemes may be available to you.
- Turn2us Helpline - Open Mondays to Fridays (9am-5pm).
- Information and Help - Read the Turn2us benefits and grants pages and find out what other support is available.
- Find a Local Adviser - If you need personal advice about your specific situation.
- Retail Sector Support - If you work in retail, find out what help might be available.
Turn2us is the operating name of Elizabeth Finn Care, which is a registered charity (no. 207812)