Happy Days Children's Charity work with local communities right across the UK to provide vital respite breaks for individuals, families, and groups who support children with additional needs.
The young people we help range in age from 3 to 17. They come from many different backgrounds and cultures and suffer many different conditions.
The charity offers help to those with learning difficulties, physical or mental disabilities, and with acute, chronic or life limiting illnesses. They also help young people who have been abused or neglected, witnessed domestic violence, been bereaved, or act as carers for a parent or a sibling.
Happy Days Children's Charity potentially funds:
- Holidays for young people and their families.
- Residential trips for groups of children and young people, including community groups such as women's refuges and SEN schools.
- Days out for groups to hundreds of venues throughout the UK, including the seaside, theatre, zoos and farm parks.
- Experiences such as sport activity days, art and music workshops.
- They also arrange activities such as visiting theatres and workshops to visit groups where mobility is a difficulty.
Happy Days Children's Charity is a Registered charity (no. 1010943).