Lifeline 4 Kids provides equipment to help improve the quality of life for children with disabilities and special needs irrespective of race or creed.
- For the individual child, Lifeline 4 Kids provides the full spectrum of specialised equipment such as electric wheelchairs, mobility aids, specialised computers, and sensory toys.
- Lifeline 4 Kids gives emergency and welfare appeals immediate approval within the authorised limits of its welfare sub-committee.
- Lifeline 4 Kids do not provide funding for building or garden works, fridges (unless for medical needs), or cookers.
- Schools, children's hospices, respite care homes, and support centres throughout the UK receive help with a variety of items including playground equipment, soft play and multi-sensory rooms, and special beds.
- Lifeline 4 Kids have helped equip hospital neo-natal units with the latest incubators, infusion pumps, and ultrasonic monitors (amongst other life-saving equipment). Today, it mainly helps the individual children.
- No appeal is too large or too small for Lifeline 4 Kids to consider.
- Lifeline 4 Kids never award cash grants.
Lifeline 4 Kids is the working name of the Handicapped Children's Aid Committee (registered charity no. 200050).