Paul’s Fund is a grant-making charitable trust that enables young adults who are facing challenging personal circumstances to enjoy a respite holiday.
'Paul’s Place' is a holiday cottage that offers either Bed & Breakfast or self-catering accommodation in the village of Georgeham (near Croyde) on the North Devon coast. It is also open to bookings from the general public under the name ‘The Old Bakery’.
You may qualify for a grant from Paul’s Fund if you are:
- A young adult diagnosed with a life-limiting illness.
- A young adult who has been bereaved.
- A young adult who's a long-term, unpaid carer of a relative.
- A parent of a young adult who has died.
- A parent caring for their child who has a life-limiting illness.
The grants cover the accommodation costs of the young adult (for up to a week), along with their spouse or partner, immediate family members, or a close friend.
Please note: because the cottage also takes bookings from the general public, it may not be suitable for people with severe disabilities, significant social or psychiatric problems, drug or alcohol dependency, or other conditions that may require professional support or special facilities.
Paul's Fund and Paul's Place is a registered charity (no. 268369).