Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
Barnwell Road, Oundle, Northamptonshire PE8 5PB
Beautiful lakes, meadows, and riverside walks in the heart of the Nene Valley - near to the historic market town of Oundle.
Barnwell Country Park is very accessible - making it popular with people with disabilities, elderly people, and people with young children. It boasts free wi-fi, three way-marked waterside trails, numerous picnic spots, a large play area for all ages, a hobbit house for younger children, and a wealth of wildlife and facilities. There are well maintained surfaced paths and plenty of seating.
- Toilets (including disabled facilities) open 8.30am-6pm daily
- Pay-and-display parking. Annual permits are available.
- Blue Badge parking areas (pay-and-display charges apply).
- Motor-homes may pay-and-display during daytime. No overnight parking allowed.
- Kingfisher Cafe open daily (10am-5pm).
- Free Visitor Centre / Information Point - open daily (10am-4pm).
- Events Calendar
- Fishing - There are wheelchair-accessible areas on Mill Lake and North Lake.
- Nature Tots - Bring your toddler to the park and join a ranger-led nature walk followed by a craft session. Sessions are once a month during term time. Booking is essential - call 07703 160878 to book your place.
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: