Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
Gypsy Lane, Little Irchester, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire NN29 7DL
This former quarry boasts Jurassic geology, a large children's play area, and a network of long and short trails through 83 hectares of mixed woodland.
Irchester Country Park hosts a Jungle Parc UK high ropes adventure trail. See their website for booking arrangements.
The Irchester Narrow Gauge Railway Museum is home to a collection of exhibits and industrial artefacts, which include steam and diesel locomotives, a life-size diorama of a quarry, along with many other interesting displays. Check the website for opening times.
- Toilets (including a fully-accessible 'Changing Places' toilet).
- Blue badge holder parking areas - pay and display charges apply.
- Motor-homes may pay and display during day time. No overnight parking allowed.
- Upper Car Park - Open all day, every day.
- Lower Car Park -Seasonal opening (see website for details).
- Regular bus service stops opposite the park's main entrance on B570.
- Café (call 01933 443857 for info).
- Events Calendar
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: