Burton Latimer Library opened on Valentine's Day 1973. Not just a place for people to come and read books, today the library is still the heart of our community offering information. It offers a variety of services and events for all ages.
- Tuesday: 9am-5pm (volunteer run: 1pm-2pm)
- Wednesday: 9am-5pm (volunteer run: 1pm-2pm)
- Thursday: 9am-5pm (volunteer run: 1pm-2pm)
- Friday: 9am-5pm (volunteer run: 1pm-2pm)
- Saturday: 10am-12noon (volunteer run)
- 8 parking spaces (plus 2 spaces for disabled drivers) available.
- Wheelchair accessible.
Children’s Centre Designation
This library is a designated children’s centre. It can host services such as parenting courses, family learning groups, early learning activities, and one-to-one family support. If you think you may benefit from these 'extra help' services, please speak to your health visitor, midwife, family support worker, or social worker.
Services Available at Most Libraries:
Digital Resources Available Through Most Libraries
(some resources may only be available within certain libraries due to licensing requirements):
Follow Burton Latimer Library on Social Media: