Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
High Street, Raunds, Northamptonshire NN9 6HT
At Raunds Library it’s not just about the books! It’s a friendly, welcoming community hub which is accessible to all. They offer a wealth of information and support along with a wide variety of clubs and activities.
- Tuesday: 10am-6pm (volunteer run: 12noon-2pm)
- Wednesday: 10am-6pm (volunteer run)
- Thursday: 10am-7pm (volunteer run: 11am-2pm & 5pm-7pm)
- 3 parking spaces. On-street parking also available.
- Disabled public toilet and separate toilets with baby changing facilities.
- Wheelchair accessible.
Children’s Centre Designation
This library is a designated children’s centre. It can host services such as parenting courses, family learning groups, early learning activities, and one-to-one family support. If you think you may benefit from these 'extra help' services, please speak to your health visitor, midwife, family support worker, or social worker.
Services Available at Most Libraries:
Digital Resources Available Through Most Libraries
(some resources may only be available within certain libraries due to licensing requirements):
Follow Raunds Library on Social Media:
Bengali, Chinese, Hindi, Urdu
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: