Welcoming and friendly, Thrapston Library is centrally-located in the heart of the community. They provide a wide range of resources, books, activities, advice, and information for adults and children alike.
- Tuesday: 10am-2pm (volunteer run)
- Wednesday: 10am-5pm (volunteer run)
- Thursday: 10am-6pm (volunteer run: 12noon-2pm)
- Friday: 10am-6pm (volunteer run: 12noon-2pm)
- Saturday: 10am-1pm (volunteer run)
- 3 parking spaces (plus 1 disabled space).
- Wheelchair accessible.
Children’s Centre Designation
This library is a designated children’s centre. It can host services such as parenting courses, family learning groups, early learning activities, and one-to-one family support. If you think you may benefit from these 'extra help' services, please speak to your health visitor, midwife, family support worker, or social worker.
Services Available at Most Libraries:
Digital Resources Available Through Most Libraries
(some resources may only be available within certain libraries due to licensing requirements):
Follow Thrapston Library on Social Media: