Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
Lyveden Road, Brigstock, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN14 3HS
Fermyn Woods Country Park situated in the heart of the Rockingham Forest, offers access to woodlands, meadows, thickets, marshes and ponds to explore. Free admission. Open all day, every day. They aim to ensure that everyone, irrespective of age, ability or background, feels welcome at the country park and has an equal opportunity to discover, enjoy and benefit from them. The country parks are safe and have managed areas with sign posted trails. There are well maintained surfaced paths and plenty of seating.
- Circular, waymarked, and hard-surfaced trails.
- Skylark Café.
- Woodlands, meadows, and streams.
- Children's play areas.
- Open spaces for ball games, kite-flying, and dog-walking.
- Ranger-led education sessions for groups.
- Blue Badge holder parking - pay and display charges apply.
- Quiet areas to relax and enjoy the peace or watch the local wildlife.
- Wheelchair loan.
- Designated picnic and BBQ areas (bring your own portable BBQs).
- Car park open all day, every day - pay and display parking in all areas see website for cost (annual parking permits available).
- Toilets - see website for opening times.
- Outdoor Shelter - Available to hire at £ £8.00 per-hour, suitable for parties, schools events, and groups.
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: