NHFT’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) supports children and young people up to the age of 18 in Northamptonshire, experiencing difficulties with their emotional wellbeing and mental health difficulties. The service offers a range of therapies delivered either individually or in groups, in partnership with families at a number of localities.
- Mental health assessments or cognitive assessments
- Skills based workshops for young people, parents and carers
- Individual work with psychologists, psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, occupational therapists, and psychotherapists
- CAMHS Live - helping you to access the mental health services you might need
- Consultation Line
- Children’s Response and Resolution Team
- Training for professionals
The team accept referrals from any professional background via the Referral Management Centre.