Type of service:
Post 16 Education Providers
Willis House, Tonmead Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN3 8HU
Canto specialises in supporting young people with additional needs, including those with:
- Behavioural, emotional and social difficulties (SEMH)
- Aspergers/Autism (ASD)
- Moderate (MLD) to severe learning difficulties (SLD)
- Healthcare needs (diabetes, epilepsy)
Programmes of study include:
- Functional Skills (Pre-Entry to Level 1)
- Maths and English
- Personal and social development
- Vocational qualifications (subjects include music, drama, dance, art, small animal care, photography, sports, and cookery)
- Work experience
Supported internships are available for learners with a Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plan.
If you have special educational needs (SEN) and think you may require transport to and from college, contact the college directly for the college's transport information.
Any eligibility for transport for those with special educational needs will be in accordance with Northamptonshire County Council’s Post 16 Travel Policy.
This college runs a summer school aimed at young people who have left school and have yet to make a decision on their future.
This is a Framework Provider for Northamptonshire Adult Social Services offering care and support for people with a Learning Disability. Please see the separate listing and contact Brokerage Services for more advice through a social worker.
CANTO Learning Ltd is a registered charity (no. 1168455).
Contact provider for cost details
16 years - 25 years
British Sign Language, Makaton, Vietnamese
- Age - School (5-18)
- Age - Adulthood (18-25)
- SEND descriptors
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: