Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Vicar Lane, Daventry, Northamptonshire NN11 4GD
A mixed primary academy (sponsor led) with a Church of England religious character. It is managed by the David Ross Education Trust and is supported by the Peterborough Diocese.
SEND Information Report
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the local authority's Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
7 years - 11 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (12 March 2019)
SENCo: Mrs. S Manning
- Age - School (5-18)
Last updated on: