Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Victoria Road, Rushden, Northamptonshire NN10 0DA
Denfield Park Primary School is a mixed community primary school for 3-11 year-olds in North Northamptonshire. It has a nursery and a unit provision (UP) on-site. The school is run by the Local Authority.
Denfield Park Primary School's unit provision (UP) accommodates up to 14 pupils aged 4-11 years whose primary need is:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
All pupils in the unit provision will have an Education, Health, and Care (EHC) Plan. The Local Authority will have identified their needs as requiring placement at Denfield Park Primary School's unit provision.
Denfield Park Primary School has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the Local Authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
3 years - 11 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (09 January 2018)
SENCo: Lynn Stephenson (Lstephenson@denfieldpark.northants.sch.uk)
- Age - Early Years (0-5)
- Age - School (5-18)
- Assessment (EHA,EHCP,RMC)
- SEND descriptors
- Education or school
- Professional referral
Last updated on: