Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Dayrell Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN4 9RR
Hunsbury Park Primary School is a mixed community school for 4-11 year-olds in West Northamptonshire. It has resourced provision (RP) on-site. The school is run by the Local Authority.
Hunsbury Park Primary School's resourced provision has five places for pupils with EHC Plans, and five places for pupils without EHC Plans (who already attend the school). It is for pupils whose primary needs are:
- Social, Emotional & Mental Health (SEMH) Needs
Five of the pupils using the resourced provision will have an Education, Health, and Care (EHC) Plan. The Local Authority will have identified their needs as requiring placement at Hunsbury Park Primary School's resourced provision.
Hunsbury Park Primary School has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the Local Authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
4 years - 11 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (18 July 2017)
SENCos: Mrs Charlie Vickers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Age - School (5-18)
- Assessment (EHA,EHCP,RMC)
- SEND descriptors
- Education or school
- Professional referral
Last updated on: