Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Dayrell Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN4 9RR
A mixed community primary school with a Resourced Provision.
The provision caters for children with an Education Health Care Plan that identifies Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) as their primary need.
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the local authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids.
4 years - 11 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (18 July 2017)
Emma Valentine (Physical, Sensory, Medical and Learning Needs)
Kate Waddy (Speech, Language and Communication Needs)
Mrs Charlie Vickers (Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs)
- Age - School (5-18)
Last updated on: