Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Hilldrop Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN4 0PH
A mixed primary academy, managed by the Northampton Primary Academy Trust.
The school has an SEN unit that provides education, support, and facilities for pupils with Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans. It caters for pupils with severe and complex learning disabilities, including speech and language needs.
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the Local Authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids.
4 years - 11 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (27 February 2018)
SENCo: Joanne Fennelly
- Age - School (5-18)
- SEND descriptors
Last updated on: