Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Hilldrop Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN4 0PH
Simon de Senlis Primary School is a mixed primary school for 4-11 year-olds in West Northamptonshire. It has an SEN unit on-site. It is part of the Northampton Primary Academy Trust.
Simon de Senlis Primary School's SEN unit accommodates up to 20 pupils whose primary needs are:
- Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD)
- Severe Learning Disabilities (SLD)
- Speech, Language, and Communication Needs (SLCN)
All pupils in the SEN unit will have an Education, Health, and Care (EHC) Plan. The Local Authority will have identified their needs as requiring placement at Simon de Senlis Primary School's SEN unit.
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the Local Authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
4 years - 11 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (27 February 2018)
SENCo: Joanne Fennelly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Age - School (5-18)
- Assessment (EHA,EHCP,RMC)
- SEND descriptors
- Education or school
- Professional referral
Last updated on: