Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Rowlett Road, Corby, Northamptonshire NN17 2BP
Studfall Junior Academy is a mixed junior school for 7-11 year-olds in North Northamptonshire. It has a resourced provision (RP). The school is part of the Greenwood Academies Trust and is linked to the nearby Studfall Infant Academy.
The resourced provision for Studfall Junior Academy can accommodate 24 pupils whose primary needs are:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Severe Learning Disabilities (SLD)
All pupils using the resourced provision will have an Education, Health, and Care (EHC) Plan. The Local Authority will have identified their needs as requiring placement at Studfall Junior Academy's resourced provision.
Studfall Junior Academy has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the Local Authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
7 years - 11 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (April 2017)
SENCo: Ann Ing (email@example.com)
- Age - School (5-18)
- Assessment (EHA,EHCP,RMC)
- SEND descriptors
Last updated on: