Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Park Street, Raunds, Northamptonshire NN9 6NB
A mixed infant academy, which is managed by the Nene Education Trust.
Raunds Park Infant School Inclusion Policy and SEND Report
This school has an Accessibility Plan. This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids.
4 years - 7 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Academy conversion in 2019
SENCo: Julia Underwood (email@example.com)
- Age - School (5-18)
Last updated on: