Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Archery Road, Middleton Cheney, Northamptonshire OX17 2QR
A mixed secondary academy. It is managed as a single-academy trust.
This school has an Accessibility Plan as part of the Local Authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
11 years - 18 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (24 May 2017)
SENCo: Debbie Coleman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Age - School (5-18)
Last updated on: