Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Rowlett Road, Corby, Northamptonshire NN17 2BP
Studfall Infant Academy is a mixed infant school for 3-7 year-olds in North Northamptonshire. It has a nursery and a resourced provision (RP). The school is part of the Greenwood Academies Trust and is linked to the nearby Studfall Junior Academy.
The resourced provision for Studfall Infant Academy can accommodate 12 pupils whose primary needs are:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Severe Learning Disabilities (SLD)
All pupils using the resourced provision will have an Education, Health, and Care (EHC) Plan. The Local Authority will have identified their needs as requiring placement at Studfall Infant Academy's resourced provision.
Studfall Infant Academy has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the Local Authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
3 years - 7 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (November 2017)
SENCo: Karen Parris (kparris@StudfallInfantacademy.org)
- Age - Early Years (0-5)
- Age - School (5-18)
- Assessment (EHA,EHCP,RMC)
- SEND descriptors
- Education or school
- Professional referral
Last updated on: