Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Spinney Hill Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN3 6DG
An all-girls secondary stand alone academy. The sixth form admits both girls and boys.
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the local authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
11 years - 18 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
No report since academy conversion (11 July 2019)
SENCo Carol Pichler (email@example.com)
- Age - School (5-18)
- Gender - Female Only
Last updated on: