Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Spinney Hill Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN3 6DG
An all-girls secondary academy. The sixth form admits both girls and boys. It is managed by the East Midlands Academy Trust.
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the local authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
11 years - 18 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
No Report Yet (11 July 2019)
SENCo Line Manager: Paul Parker
SENCo Literacy & Dyslexia: Kathy Evans
SENCo Numeracy, Dyscalculia & Autism: Janice Tyne
SENCo Access (Sensory, Disability, Cognition): Lorraine Foster
- Age - School (5-18)
- Gender - Female Only
Last updated on: