Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Ashby Road, Daventry, Northamptonshire NN11 0QE
Daventry Hill School is a mixed all-through special school that caters for 200 pupils aged 4-18 years in West Northamptonshire. It is part of the Creating Tomorrow Multi Academy Trust.
Daventry Hill School is for pupils whose primary needs are:
- Moderate Learning Disabilities (MLD)
- Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD)
- Severe Learning Disabilities (SLD)
Pupils may also have (as secondary needs):
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Sensory and/or Physical Needs
- Specific Learning Difficulties Such As Dyslexia (SpLD)
- Speech, Language, and Communication Needs (SLCN)
All pupils will have an Education, Health, and Care (EHC) Plan. The Local Authority will have identified their needs as requiring placement at Daventry Hill School.
In 2021, Staff at Daventry Hill School established a web based platform that shows video recordings of some options available to young people approaching the end of their statutory education.
All these providers details can be found on the Local Offer website.
Future Destinations : A web based platform to support education leavers with disabilities
4 years - 18 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (27 April 2022)
SENDCo: Tracy McKay (email@example.com)
- Age - School (5-18)
- Assessment (EHA,EHCP,RMC)
- SEND descriptors
Last updated on: