Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Red Kite Special Academy (RKSA) is a mixed all-through special school that caters for 100 pupils aged 4-18 years in North Northamptonshire. It is part of the Kingsley Learning Foundation.
Red Kite Special Academy is for pupils whose primary needs are:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Moderate Learning Disabilities (MLD) With Additional Complexities
- Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD)
- Severe Learning Disabilities (SLD)
All pupils will have an Education, Health, and Care (EHC) Plan. The Local Authority will have identified their needs as requiring placement at Red Kite Special Academy.
4 years - 18 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
No Report Yet (23 September 2021)
- Age - School (5-18)
- Assessment (EHA,EHCP,RMC)
- SEND descriptors
Last updated on: