Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Vernon Terrace, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN1 5HE
Vernon Terrace Primary School is a mixed community school for 4-11 year-olds in West Northamptonshire. It has a unit provision and a nursery on-site. It is run by the Local Authority.
Vernon Terrace Primary School's unit provision (the Sunshine Room) accommodates up to eight pupils whose primary need is:
All pupils in the unit provision will have an Education, Health, and Care (EHC) Plan. The Local Authority will have identified their needs as requiring placement at Vernon Terrace Primary School's unit provision.
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the Local Authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
4 years - 11 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (29 September 2016)
SENCo: Alison Steele (email@example.com)
- Age - Early Years (0-5)
- Age - School (5-18)
- Assessment (EHA,EHCP,RMC)
- SEND descriptors
- Education or school
- Professional referral
Last updated on: