Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Penvale Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN4 0QW
East Hunsbury Primary School offer support and advice for mainstream settings who are working with children with severe learning difficulties.Their services include:
- Termly support group for schools who meet the needs of children with Downs Syndrome in the mainstream classroom.
- Visits to our setting for mainstream staff to look at resources and talk to our staff.
- Observations of children in their mainstream setting by experienced teachers of working with SLD, they observe, report and suggest next steps.
- Attendance at reviews (once a relationship between settings is established).
- Possible outreach placements for children from mainstream settings (limited places).
- Attending the support group and visits to their setting - Free
- Observations and report writing, attendance at reviews, outreach placements - Supply Costs
Please contact East Hunsbury Primary School to discuss their outreach work further.
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
No Report Yet (08 July 2019)
- Any Age
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Last updated on: