Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Greening Road, Rothwell, Northamptonshire NN14 6BB
A mixed secondary academy. It is managed by the Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust.
Montsaye Academy - Inclusion Policy / SEND Information Report
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the local authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
11 years - 18 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Good (09 February 2019)
SENCo: Rebecca Gatiss (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Age - School (5-18)
Last updated on: